Febi bilstein front arms

ian52

2000 a4 1.8tqs-yellow
Reaction score
Anybody fited a set? just got mine today,big febi bilstein box and all parts are in bilstein bags/boxes but the 4 top arms are in a plain plastic bag with no writing and no febi writen on the arms themselves. Might give them a phone in the morning and see if thats normal. Last thing i want is for them to be cheaper upper arms made of chocolate.

Anybody fited a set? just got mine today,big febi bilstein box and all parts are in bilstein bags/boxes but the 4 top arms are in a plain plastic bag with no writing and no febi writen on the arms themselves. Might give them a phone in the morning and see if thats normal. Last thing i want is for them to be cheaper upper arms made of chocolate.
The top ones are counterfeit parts/cheapo ! The main ones are Febi wich i believe you got off ebay advertised as Full Febi kit... I suggest you put at least the top front genuine arms as its a lot of work to replace(susp. leg off) than the rear ones wich can be changed in-situ...

Thats what i think. After looking on ebay they are topran,i can just about make out the name. The oe part number is written on in felt pen over it. Going to phone them tomorow and see what the story is. I had to pay an extra £50 for the top arms as they are slightly different from a normal a4. No way do i want to put cheapo arms on again.

I really wouldnt bother with the fancy top arms. Just fit some proper FEBI arms from an A4 and it will be fine.

Thats what i plan to do. I was all set to fit the lot tomorow but when i seen the top ones were not bilstein,great! Im going to phone tomorow and see if i can send back the top ones and they send the bilstein ones and refund my £50. Crap like this always happens to me.