Need to contact siena urgently

jamie226bhp

Reaction score
As per title am after one of his fly wheels urgently, have messaged him but no reply has anyone got his phone number or know him and can pass the message on to call me on 07738163350

Oh dear, there's a theme continuing here for sure.

I have one of his flywheels.
very tidy bit of work, arrived on time, no problems with delay etc.
not defending the guy as he has clearly left himself in a little trouble.

lets not all get into a wanking contest over who can find the most dirt on the guy.
It is not that long ago some people posted on here singing his praises.

Doc's post was a warning and a last ditch attempt at getting a resolution from the guy.
lets leave it at that can we.
otherwise we may as well all go post on Vortex!

Exactly my thoughts tbh, people should remember benefit of the doubt considering how he has helped a fair few huh.

'w?nking contest' ha ha

This is not aimed at anyone in particular but I do find that certain people/companies do use the site as tool to make some quick cash. It's very easy to make yourself appear to be 'helpful' if you know there's something in it for you.

I want to be clear that this is not aimed at anybody in particular but merely an observation. It certainly pays to keep you wits about you.

'w?nking contest' ha ha

This is not aimed at anyone in particular but I do find that certain people/companies do use the site as tool to make some quick cash. It's very easy to make yourself appear to be 'helpful' if you know there's something in it for you.

I want to be clear that this is not aimed at anybody in particular but merely an observation. It certainly pays to keep you wits about you.

this is the point i tryed to get across! :keule: i will be shhh b4 i get another :whip:. :jester:

well stated mr goodall.

Last edited:
you don't come on here with a business without trying to make money.
christ I will sell anything to anybody to make money.
but do it right, keep it simple and you don't get flamed by the masses for crap service, crap products or whatever.

I'd even make money on the streets by fittin a pair of boobs to me back. I'll be a millionaire if me **** lasts out.

er...what ever lights your fire.

you don't come on here with a business without trying to make money.
christ I will sell anything to anybody to make money.
but do it right, keep it simple and you don't get flamed by the masses for crap service, crap products or whatever.

Agreed mate. If you offer a service and it does what it says on the tin then I hope you do make some good money from it. If you're making money at other people's expense then that's obviously not on.