Chris NottEM Tuning
    Neutral

Status

00-01 1.8T Quattro Sport Wanted!

Hey all, getting sick of my B6 1.9TDI Sport and looking to sell it and replace it with a 00-01 B5 1.8TQS soon, I've tried PistonHeads, AutoTrader and eBay, I'm just wondering is there somewhere else I could find them for sale, or does anyone here want to sell one. Have my mind set on buying one now!

2. # ADS
    ADS

2000 a4 1.8tqs-yellow

Status
    How much you looking to spend?

Neutral

Status
    i have a few odd ends to tie up on mine and its going up for sale,not until end of dec so i can put a 12mth ticket on it,first though

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    Perhaps you should swap the B6 for the TQS ?

Might get some takers then.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Byzan A4 View Post
    Perhaps you should swap the B6 for the TQS ?

Might get some takers then.
    i think he would be short changing him self if he did that

2000 a4 1.8tqs-yellow

Status
    depends what his b6 is like and what b5 he gets.

Photographic Moderator

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Broken Byzan On Twitter Add Broken Byzan on Facebook Add Broken Byzan on Google+ Visit Broken Byzan's Youtube Channel
    TQs's are getting harder to get hold of and therfore are holding their money very well considering.

Neutral

Status
    Sorry I should have mentioned I'm from Ireland, so I don't think there's any point of me swapping, my B6 is 01 TDI Sport 130BHP with a full S-Line kit, 2006 Audi Nav Plus, 16" RS something wheels, finished in gunmetal grey, should have no problem selling it here. I'd be willing to budget myself at 4000 sterling, maybe less, not 100% sure yet.

Deejay you got any pics of your TQS? I might wait till Xmas.

Neutral

Status
    Oh and it goes without saying if I was to buy your car you wouldn't have to tax or MOT it, but I would have 1200 euro to pay in VRT scam tax...

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by daveB5 View Post
    Oh and it goes without saying if I was to buy your car you wouldn't have to tax or MOT it, but I would have 1200 euro to pay in VRT scam tax...
    It wouldnt be worth it then mate, by the time you paid the tax you will be paying over the odds for a car that you might as well source locally for cheaper

Neutral

Status
    On the contrary my friend, it is almost impossible to get a 1.8TQS over here, and if you do find one it will be bog standard with no extra's for about 5-6k. As soon as I sell my car I'll be checking around for one in the UK and buying straight away, the VRT is a pain in the ass but have no choice at the moment

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by daveB5 View Post
    On the contrary my friend, it is almost impossible to get a 1.8TQS over here, and if you do find one it will be bog standard with no extra's for about 5-6k. As soon as I sell my car I'll be checking around for one in the UK and buying straight away, the VRT is a pain in the ass but have no choice at the moment
    well ill take my camera to work tomorrow and take a few piccys if your intrested, i want rid of it, round about dec - jan time,so could be worth a look in for you,might be a trek for you though as im in middlesbrough, north east uk

Neutral

Status
    No problem I'm a big Newcastle fan so I'd go see a match while I'm there. Is yours standard or have you done a few things to it?

Neutral

Status
    Hey I haven't been here for awhile. But should mention that the following March (2010) I picked up my first TQS, still have it, and just sold my 2005 BMW 320CD to go back to it!!

1st Gear

Status

00-01 1.8T Quattro Sport Wanted!

It's a fantastic car. I bought mine for £1,000 with every extra apart for heated seats and folding mirrors.
    Footwell lighting.
    Recaro leather (great condition)
    Xenon headlamps.
    Sat Nav & TV.
    Bose.
    Full service history.
    Original Audi booklets & receipts.
    Parking sensors.
    2 keys.

It's my favorite car so far. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345142177.419749.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1345142196.382386.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1345142210.195030.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1345142224.410639.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1345142241.480525.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1345142256.454699.jpg

Ordering some Coilovers before winter and I'll be stancing it whilst on a revo stage 2.