boost gauge

Danielson

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
could only do one at a time, would have been better if it was round at 15 psi... yeehaa /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

ahh im glad some ones interested, what i did was to remove inner air vent assembly, just unclips, then u can remove main vent unit, i had a mate lay up a fibreglass layer on the front surface, for me, then u need to cut a hole 52mm mine. got it trimmed in alcantara (grey to match a pillars) fit gauge and then bond to main vent front edge, can easily be removed and back to standard in about 5 mins. was quite lucky as i had help along the way...

[ QUOTE ]
K212 said:
Doesn't Awe-tuning make a vent gauge for your car?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, its also stupidly expensive!!!

that looks good, may have to copy you for my boost guage:) ill probably do it on the centre vent though cos thats pretty useless.

Snoop Just saw the pic looks good. Just a random question, Does anyone know a way or resetting the oil light. I have the same display as shown in the picture.? Will I have to use the vag reprogrammer?

where exactly do you tap into in the intake/turbo for the gauge i have a 2000 a4 1.8t us model any help is appreciated

don't know about the audis, but on my old car i tapped into the hose which runs from the inlet manifold too the fuel pump.

I have a PDF document from an Audi tuners which shows you how to install the boost guage and the best place to connect it...

If anyone wants it PM me with your e-mail and ill send it on.
I would host it but dont have an space...