S4 rear bumper

floyd 1.8 turbo

Mirror, Signal, Outmanoeuvre
Reaction score
Where the hell can i get an s4 rear bumper from? I've been looking everywhere for weeks now and had no joy at all. Not even good old ebay has helped me out on this one. Any one know of one up for sale or where i can get one from?......PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very rare thats why, you can get them at the stealers for around £250 ish. they do come up on eBay now and again, you wanted pre or facelift? i know someone who should still have a pre face one.

contact Grizz at Unit 20.
its where i got mine

very rare thats why, you can get them at the stealers for around £250 ish. they do come up on eBay now and again, you wanted pre or facelift? i know someone who should still have a pre face one.

I have a '98 pre facelift. I've got the facelift rear lights though if that makes any difference? I want the same as Lee Goodall has got on his purple one...looks great. Are the pre and facelift any different in looks or do they have different fixing points or something?

Lee, well my old one is facelift, it's a different shape to a preface, sticks out more, looks more special. Hard to get, but very possible. The side mounts will be needed too

Thats the one i'm after, gives the rear end a completly different look...really like it but can f*%king find one!!!! Really annoying as im waiting to get hold of the s4 rear bumper and side skirts then i can start prepping for the re-paint, looking forward to doing that is an understatement!!

i wanted S4 rear bumper but gave up i just got the lower black bit sprayed up and i am in the process of doing the S4 skirts, dont forget you will some mounting brackets then theres the door mouldings, all i can say its working out expensive. just noticed your car in black you may get away with the lower door mouldings by just trimming them

The lower door mouldings are coming off, never liked them. Thinking off removing the central door mouldings too but not sure if it will look to bare, especially as i'm going to re-spray it white. Are the skirts hard to come by as well then?

your going to respray the whole car white from black?

023.jpg

052.jpg

049.jpg

039.jpg

got these pics from Zine you will have to grind off the exposed hooks on the lower door mouldings, anyway if your respraying the whole car wont matter.

Also B5 RS4's dont have middle or lower door mouldings anyway.

Yep! found a nice metalic white. Then going to spray the roof, door mirrors, and center of the wheels in Audi nimbus grey with a white lip. Both quite fine metalics so when its in the sunshine you'll see the full effect...much like the red the B5 RS4's come in.
I've managed to get a rieger RS4 front bumper, just need the S4 goodies then i can start it.....cant wait :)

wow sounds good you have big plans, do you have any pics of what the car might look like?

Only in my head!!! I struggle with internet searching so dont bother! I've been planning this for ages now, its just been a matter of having the time and money, got married in may and my wife is expecting our third in february so its now or never! Thats why i want the s4 bits sooooooo badly...so i can crack on with it then show it off!!!!

good luck so what do you need s4 rear bumper and s4 skirts?

Yeah thats all i need!! Then it can happen!..everthing else is ready and waiting. If you hear of anything let me know yeah, cheers bud

Wahoo.......... picking up my genuine s4 skirts on saturday (thanks to rasA4 for letting me know they'd come up on ebay) and will be recieving by courier from Siena a brand spanking new genuine s4 facelift rear bumper, very very happy indeed :)

My epic search is finally over!!!!

I've got a rieger rs4 f/bumper in my garage which will be fitted once the re-spray is done, is it true that OEM rs4 grills fit in the bumper? There doesn't seem to be any lugs or anything that could hold these grills in place

the Reiger bumper does not fit the OEM grills, as it is much deeper and has bigger holes, the one you want is the dietrich RS4 front bumper, as that lines up perfectly with the S4 sides and also fits the OEM grills

Stapo has one on his

I've already got the reiger one waiting in my garage, chose that over the dietrich one as its made from plastic not fibreglass. Looks like it'll have to be black mesh then

ras, do you work for ebay??!!!!!!
Cheers fella, they will do nicely. Shame the genuine one's dont fit as i've found a honeycomb bonnet grill that it would match up with perfectly....never mind eh!

ras, do you work for ebay??!!!!!!
Cheers fella, they will do nicely. Shame the genuine one's dont fit as i've found a honeycomb bonnet grill that it would match up with perfectly....never mind eh!

i wish i did, just like to help ppl out where i can

Didnt realise they were different. Going to get preface rear on mine. Are the fronts any different between facelift and non facelift?

Facelift rear looks much better imo.

The fronts are the same bumper, but the plastic grilles and fogs are different on the facelift cars.

ive bought these grilles 8D0 807 683 G/ 3FZ any idea what year they are?

8D0-807-683-G-3FZ Center Grill
8D0-807-345-L-GRU Left Grill
8D0-807-346-L-GRU Right Grill

LOL i know theyre grilles, i already said! I wondered what year lol

the one you quoted is the centre grille so im guessing the are the same pre and facelift, do you have the other part numbers?

there prob pre-facelift as there are more of those around managed to dig out pre face part numbers, dont quote me on it but pretty sure
drivers side 8D0 807 346F
passenger side 8DO 807 345H