Best S4 style bumper?

Hofmiester

Henry the 8th
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
So if my car isn't written off then this may be the chance to upgrade a few parts. I had a good look at it last night and it looks like apart from a cracked sump, dented wing, bumper and smashed headlight, the car is ok.....pending some proper investigation.

If i can upgrade to an S4 style bumper while its being repaired then that may be a good move.

Can find many on the web and there are a lot of hideous bodykits for the A4 :(

Anyone recomend a source for a genuine item or a good copy?

Ron

Only S4 bumper I know of is the OEM one - never seen a replica.

I also have a brand new one here in the box - all depends on what you're willing to pay.

Hmmmm tempting, I have no idea what these things cost to be honest.
Let me find out what they plan to do with the car (should be Monday/Tuesday) and then I should know enough to start sourcing parts if needed.

Basically I want to see how much the bodyshop quote for a new bumper and then thats the amount (plus any more I want to put in) I have for an S4 one.

Also, if they do write it off. Providing its just because the car isnt worth the repair cost and not because its dangerous, I may buy it back and fix myself with the insurance money.

£150 gets you a decent second hand one.
if its an insurance job then new is the way to go. I would be buying sienna's.
find yoursefl a decent body shop who is willing to do a deal. i.e. replace your A4 one with a privately sourced S4 one