new lights and grill

Danielson

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
hey all i just got some 2 piece projectors of ebay, and a rs4 grill from vag parts, very happy with both, let me know what ya think...

hey, looks good.

Where did you get the lights? See your in the UK. Didnt realise that you could get the clear lights in 2 piece.

hey i got them off ebay, they are made by in pro. and yes they did come from germany, plug and play.

Ive bought 2 piece from the USA, £155 shipped. I read on here that German ebay is £170 so its a fair price. PM me if you want details of the seller.

I did the German thing, I just gotta try to find a set of fogs for my bumper, i am really struggling to find some,
I got a matching lower (RS4) grill, just need fogs and trims.

Looks good ,Well done

Buying these from the states/germany - surely they are setup for LHD - so we shouldnt use on our roads?

[ QUOTE ]
ZeroK66 said:
Buying these from the states/germany - surely they are setup for LHD - so we shouldnt use on our roads?

[/ QUOTE ]
The ones I bought are made by a Depo and are well regarded- they are RHD and LHD switchable /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
When I was thinking of buying them I posted on here and Mark who bought them from Germany had the same so no worries there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif
Earlier Post

[ QUOTE ]
ZeroK66 said:
Nice, dare I ask how much you paid for the pair?

[/ QUOTE ]

See earlier post above- mine have arrived and are fine as checked by brother- I havent seen them yet but im pretty sure they are like Snoops above so you may (if your picky like me) want to pick up a set with completely clear side indicators (ie no orange at all) or you can pick new indicators up at a later date as i`ll be doing.

I contacted a few sellers in the USA only one was helpful, rest were muppets /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif
Exact description:

A4/RS4 Projector Headlamps (pair)
E-CODE Euro light pattern for increased night time visibility
Fits all B5 Chassis A4s (except 2000-02 models with oem 1-piece lights)
SAE and DOT Legal, and TUV Approved!
2-piece design - Corner lens included
Excellent fitment. Easy to install, DIY project!
DIRECT BOLT ON - Uses Stock 4-prong round connector
Adjustable Left/Right Hand Drive Projector!
HID ready if you plan to upgrade to HIDs in the future.
Perfect update for older A4s!

The other option of course is the cleaner look of the 1 piece- can be modified to fit.

i've just bought some 1 piece ones myself, will show pics of newens when fitted. you can get on ebay for £35 some crystal clear side indicators, they seem like they'd match the 2 piece clear headlights very well. may be worth a look?

Probably what i`ll end up doing but from US/Germany.

Guy on Ebay UK selling for £40+ £8.50 delivery as he is based in the US, and he's corners look too clear so Im not sure if it will suit.

when Ebay US is asking $45 and more oem looking then it makes sense to buy direct.

Look at the pics and you will see what I mean, apparently you also get them in varying quality- some people hve had to remove the rubber on oem ones and replace on clear ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif so will have too reasearch more.

hmmmm, suppose there ain't the quality control as valeo would have.

I take it you've been checking out headlights on ebay for past month or more. Some guy on there has obviously bought loads off german ebay for £120 each and selling them for £230, then £210 then £185 with increasing postage!. Best one I've seen was summit like £130 from the US and £70 shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
ajmackie said:
hmmmm, suppose there ain't the quality control as valeo would have.

I take it you've been checking out headlights on ebay for past month or more. Some guy on there has obviously bought loads off german ebay for £120 each and selling them for £230, then £210 then £185 with increasing postage!. Best one I've seen was summit like £130 from the US and £70 shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Thats what made me look elsewhere /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif My fellow ebay sniper you will have seen this: Rs4 wheel if only it would fit mine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif I have a dull four spoke.

[ QUOTE ]
snoop said:
hey guys all you/me need is silver indicator bulbs which flash orange, my indicator units are crystal clear, the orange buld reflects , making them look orange, £5 2 bulbs job done, and its dan, snoop is my staffie will have to put a pic on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif even better!!

Havent seen mine yet so was assuming the worst thx Dan