Hotchkis extreme anti-roll bars Group Buy

I am in depending on when you need the cash!! waiting for an invoice to be paid

quite soon i hope, a deposit from anyone interested secure's them and they will be made to order when everyone is ready.
are you in then jcb?

How much deposit do you require to secure a set? I would prefer a final cost before hand to be honest.

Again the same as above. I'm in dipending on overall cost and diposit, also what time scale are we looking at.

i should have a definate price sometime this week i'm just waiting for an email back but was told it should be under £400 for 15 orders and possibly a bit better for 20 kits, postage wont be that much but i could always hire a van and drop them all off if needs be and just split the cost between us all, i will keep you all informed as soon as i hear something, i'm only guessing here but i think a deposit of £25 each should be enough to secure the order but i'll check on that, i'll send an email now

final prices are in at just under £400 for 15 sets or £360 for 20 sets +£15 postage so can anyone who wants them either pm me or contact grizz@ unit20 and confirm as we need to put deposits down now to secure this deal,

URGENT... can anyone still interested please contact grizz@unit20 to pay their deposit by the end of the week if possible

I've got 10 sets on the way from hotchkis , I'm the uk importer so no probs with duty ect..

grizz (martin) @ unit20

Nice deal, and free bump for those that can afford it. At the mo, that would almost pay for my tuning......:icon_thumright:

Guys , I've got 10 sets of these arriving tomorrow..

They are £375 inc vat per set , This is a real saving over the normal price.

They wont be at this price again.

Thanks Martin @ unit20
martin@unit20.org