Car cover..

Lee Goodall

Reaction score
Does anybody use a car cover for their B5? If so is it any good? Where was it from? What price?

Cheers,
Lee.

I do... sometimes.

I bought mine from Argos for £25... waterproof and a bit soft underneath. I usually use it if I've prep'd my car the day before a show and leave it on overnight so no birds take a fancy to it!

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/7409594/Trail/searchtext>CAR+COVER.htm

And here it is in action...

audi_c10.jpg

If I'm brutally honest, it could do with having tighter/stronger elastic round the bottom as if it gets a bit windy, it can come off. I was going to modify mine with some 'stuff' but I only ever use it when the car's behind my gates, and it's not windy there...

Last edited:
I have one on mine even though its in the garage. Got it from Halfords (I think), cost me around £40. Can't remember name but can find out for you in a few days if you want? Its very good... waterproof, but allows the car to breathe as in if your car is wet/damp etc it allows the moisture out (not in). Fits like a glove too. :)

Cheers for the input people..

My uncle has one of the Halfords covers and I must say it is very good.

The Argos one looks ok too and for that price I wouldn't mind fixing some kind of tie down effort to it that might keep it on a bit better.