EM TuningMonster Motorsport
    5th Gear

Status

For those considering a B5 RS4 upgrade...

Have had a couple of requests for pics of the front brakes I'm selling ( ) so thought it might be useful for others who might be interested in this relatively cheap upgrade.

They don't come up for sale that often secondhand. The discs cost 250 each new from Audi (although can be purchased cheaper via pjmspeedy), and are 360x32mm - measured as best I could today, and have not lost any width. The wheels have 10mm spacers on them. Calipers have a fair bit of pad left:

Here they are behind the OEM 18" wheels, so you can see the scale of them :

Now with wheel off:

Apologies for all the pics.
    They really do perform very well. Took the car out on track yesterday (Lydden Circuit) and they coped reasonably well, despite being bombarded by Golf's and Caterhams's (!) but by the end of the session were feeling a little jaded. Better/harder pads + braided lines + DOT 5.1 oil would sort that out though...

I'm having my new discs (thanks pjmspeedy ) fitted next weekend, along with the new Porsche calipers, so these'll be available the week after. I can take them with me to ADI on 10th October, to save on postage costs if this helps. The discs and calipers will be quite heavy, so the postage costs will be quite high I'd imagine . I can arrange to meet you on either the S/RS Stand (where I'll be this year) or the A-S.Net stand.

PM me if interested.

1998 S4 Widebody Saloon Track Car
    2006 320d SE Touring - Ze Fuhrer's Wagon
    2001 B5 RS4 510bhp & 508ft lbs SOLD
    1.9TDI (130) Sport -Black-Revo - Mrs Stoakseya4's mota - SOLD

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    pm sent
    99 Nogaro S4 now black bonnet and roof,blackdiamond discs and pads,Hybrid K04 with uprated actuators ,Rs4 clutch custom lightweight flywheel, esp lightweight pulley set ,Rs4 intake pipes ,rs4 mounts ,full samco hose set,F-hose delete ,BMC carbon induction, full stainless exhaust with de cat pipes, custom chip,18"ultra lights,LED rear clusters,6000k xenons ,LED sides,KW coilovers,powerflex bushes ,Boost guage in pillar pod,isotta steering wheel and gearknob,B&M short shifter

5th Gear

Status
    Answered...
    Thanks.
    1998 S4 Widebody Saloon Track Car
    2006 320d SE Touring - Ze Fuhrer's Wagon
    2001 B5 RS4 510bhp & 508ft lbs SOLD
    1.9TDI (130) Sport -Black-Revo - Mrs Stoakseya4's mota - SOLD