Another silly question, RS4 grille

I heard they're in very short supply, therefore I expect the prices to be around £50-65 ish.

if in good nick, give it a clean, seen them fetch more take some good pics, good background, load up more pics on html via photobucket for free

its already at £33 plus postage only listed this afternoon!

up to £64 get in quick 15 hours to go!

That's me out too lol

Not fortunes more for a brand new one with the rings :)

£64... awesome!

Can we start importing cheap chinese copies and make some money on eBay with them? lol

I wish..
lol
I am looking to buy a new std facelift grille as the RS4 one doesnt match any of the other grilles on the car

The price of these are mental!

I bought mine about 5 years ago for under £40 I am sure. Took it off a year ago as I wanted to refit the standard one as I thought it matched my standard bumper better.

Think I will hold onto my RS4 one though since is an investment!

I think its just because Audi are running out of them. The price has been climbing steadily over the last 3 years or so.

When i first looked, they were about 50quid new from the dealers, they're now well over 100, and presumably they'll continue climbing.

Once the car reaches 10 years old the manufacturer is no longer obliged to sell parts for it, so it'll be a case of when stocks run out they run out.