Another FAT american :)

thepirate

Reaction score
Whats up guys, the name is Chris. I live in Florida. Friends with Tyler on Vortex.

Car: 2001 Audi A4 1.8t frontrash and TIP :crying:
Suspension: Koni coilovers
Wheels: 2001 CLK55 wheels 17x7.5/8.5
Engine: nothing...stock.
Interior: S4 swap (everything but the seats) and purple suede headliner.

3876468062_5c2aa250b1.jpg

3576627933_16188ee9cd.jpg

3496063380_7dd0d765a9.jpg

3869518756_2095f74484.jpg

Hey Chris. You already know I love your car.:laugh:

Thanks buddy! Maybe its the wrong time of day for these guys. Hahaha...

I like the custom headliner - different, but effective!

Welcome aboard bud.

I'm confused. What's different about the A4 and S4 interior other than the seats??

Oh, and welcome!

loving the purple headlining. just don't do the rest of it that colour!

car look so much better in the sun!! ont something we see a lot of here

I'm confused. What's different about the A4 and S4 interior other than the seats??

Oh, and welcome!

Headliner, A and D pillar trims, dash trim. US models had more differences between A and S models than Euro. Can't remember them all though.

Looking at the photos hes installed the Black s4 pillar trims, black leather S4 doorcards with carbon, and presumably the carbon dash inserts etc too.

I do like the headliner, but i'm not a fan of cream leather in any car.

I hate being critical of other folks motors, but i dont like the way the rear rims stick out from the arches, just makes it look like they dont fit properly, espeically with the stretched tyres. Would have looked better imo to have fitted 7.5's all round.

Black cars are cool though, and those wheels are definately good looking.

Any pics of the front end?

Another American wow, Nice ride and yet another slammed car.

The US S4's only came in face lift unlike here plus S4's in the US came with electric seats which wont slide in to a A4 runner unlike here where we go both manual and electric seats and only require wiring if we go either way.

nice ride clean black cars look awesome!

Thanks fellas!

Since my car is an 01 (facelift) the S4 interior wasn't a whole lot different. The door cards are really the only thing different other than the seats (which I didn't get, to much of a hassle to install them since I have manual seats). My old interior was brown, I like black plus I got the stuff for a steal!

As for my tires poking they don't poke that crazy I think its the angle of that first picture.

Filters4.jpg

Filters6.jpg

DSC_0671.jpg

The lack of a front plate makes the front end look soo clean, and the weather, geh i wish we had weather like that!

I hear what your saying about the rims, still a bit too pokey for my liking though! The rears need wider tyres, dunno what size is on there, but they're most definately too narrow for a 8.5" rim, and i'm pretty sure looking at them that if you fitted wider tyres they'd catch on everything...

Really like this one too.

Looking at getting some Merc rims for mine for winter...

Really liking it in black... you might be moving me off loving Silver with this one!

Now that you mention it your rear wheel looks like its poking crazy in the first pic. I like it.

Its an S4 grill. Tire size is 215/40

Tyler wait till I get my 12mm spacers on the rear. I'm gonna raise the back a little and lower the front some more. I just have to figure out how to adjust the dampening on the front struts, damn things are soooo stiff!

Thanks for such positive feedback guys!