Audi S3 for 99p on eBay! 2 mins left!

If the actual auction goes through looks like someones got themselves a bargain...

That wasn't aimed at you mate.. I mean how come it's so cheap??

I would've def had a bid if I'd seen it at that price.

ah:
Cancelled: 16-Sep-09 15:22:30 BST
s.gif
Cancelled: £3,100.00
Explanation:item not available no more

Hes tried to pull the auction just before it finished, but made an **** of it, leaving it open for someone to sneak in with a last minute bid

it says he cancelled alot of bids as item not avalible anymore! my guess is he sold it outside of ebay but it was too late to cancel the auction..

it says he cancelled alot of bids as item not avalible anymore! my guess is he sold it outside of ebay but it was too late to cancel the auction..

Yeah, but there was no indication in the listing that it had been sold outside of eBay, like the usual: CAR NOW SOLD DO NOT BID.

So what I'm wondering is why no one bid on it till the last 2 mins and it went for £700. Are we in a recession or something? :p

The cancellations were very close to the auction end time, it just looks like instead of using the "cancel all bids and end the auction" option hes manually gone thru and tried to delete all the bids.

Only takes someone with an auction sniper to have a bid 5 secs before the end and his methods not going to work!

tbh theres little they can do.

On quite a few occasions i've had things finish for stupid money and said "nah pal its not going anywhere for that money"

What can they do? Not like they're going to come round and forcibly take posession.

I won my old A4 with the Supercharger on it for £200 (engine blown after they upped the boost) but the guy said he had sold the Supercharger that morning and forgot to change the Add. Told him to stuff it and that he was a w*#ker.

I won my old A4 with the Supercharger on it for £200 (engine blown after they upped the boost) but the guy said he had sold the Supercharger that morning and forgot to change the Add. Told him to stuff it and that he was a w*#ker.

Ha ha excellent!

its back on the bay but the seller is in barnsley not dunfermline and its £7500 buy it now!!!!!! think he done a deal on a 350z