Hey guys,

I have a black A4 (B5) and want to change the chrome window surrounds to black.
Is it a case of spraying them, wrapping them satin black or is it easy enough to remove the chrome and replace with standard black chrome/rubber trim?

Let me know If any of you have done this or have any info