A bit of help please what this?

Karlos the Avant

Reaction score
Good afternoon all

Im in the process of changing the dv and n75 valve,coolant sender,

vag-com picked up the coolant temp sender and n75.
the dv just looks knacked and has been glued together at the top hose.

The question i have is what is the part conected above the n75 and it looks like another dv valve ?
part num: 034 129 101 b

The other question is should this part be full of oil ?

Im a bit concerned at what ive found and wanted to see if anyone else has come across the same thing.

is something else knacked of is it ok to have oil in here?

thanks in advance

Karl

It's just where the engine breather comes into the Turbo Inlet Pipe... so it will have some oil in it.

I've swapped all those things out on mine recently too... but I used TT 225 parts as an 'upgrade' but if your car is standard, then I'd just go for the standard parts.

thats put my mind at rest many thanks

bit of a bigger prob now ive just opened the j valve they sent me and the ends {pipes} are all loose and seem yo be coming away from the valve so just waiting for reply from ebay guy.
it is a gen vag part and next day delivery so will have to put old knacked one back on till i sort new one with him.

anyway thanks again thats good news about the breather Geeman

You've ordered an N75'J' valve...? That's the TT version of the 'C' valve that was fitted originally. Out of curiosity, what did you pay for it?

I have a spare standard working 'C' valve if you end up sending that one back... but it has no pipes with it. I do have some brand new fuel line (that will do the same thing) and a collection of new hose clamps if you need them.

The replacement for the N75C is the N75F, the N75 J has been known to slightly increase boost for some people or cause surging issues( as when i tried one in mine).

I also had an N75 turn up broken, took me a while to work out whether maybe it was self assembly or not,lol

The replacement for the N75C is the N75F, the N75 J has been known to slightly increase boost for some people or cause surging issues( as when i tried one in mine).

I also had an N75 turn up broken, took me a while to work out whether maybe it was self assembly or not,lol
thanks Mark

I was looking at a tune up/remap when i have all the parts in place and thought the j valve would be a better option.

i have been emailing these guys http://www.masperformance.co.uk/ u know of anyone used these guys before Mark ?

or would you know of anyone to use in Yorkshire area?

thanks again Mark

I found the same oil in the pancake valve. The N75 fault on mine was actually the wiring, rather than the valve itself.

I found the same oil in the pancake valve. The N75 fault on mine was actually the wiring, rather than the valve itself.
hya mate, i did find a broken wire on the n75 but when i cleared the faults and took it work 25mile ish.
i plugged vag-com back in and still showing fault with n75 valve so was time to invest in new one.
i did the temp sender,plugs,dv and now just need the n75 to finish my repairs and re-run the vag-com.
just been on phone with guy i got valve off and new one in the post so should be here tomoz all being well.
i will let you know if that solves my running issues.