Just testing

audi.jpg

Sweeeet. A Very clean example mate! These cars are best in silver (imho)!
Thanks alot, and yes i would have to agree silver is the best colour.
Each to their own though of course.

It's been lowered with eibach pro springs since this pic was taken ready for the 18's

Mmm i have to say i dont really like silver motors, they're just too common and end up a bit bland as a result.

You look in any car showroom/car park/motorway/road near you and all you see is a sea of silver, a bit like the beige days of the 70/80's

Black would have to be my preferred option, but i'd have a red/yellow/green/blue car before a silver one, dont really like those peely-wally colors that look like silver with a tiny bit of blue or whatever mixed in either.

LOL

On my drive is a silver A4, a silver Mk3 Golf GTi and a silver TT coupe!

I have to agree with you guys that silver is the best colour :) I was looking for silver colour but I couldn't find a silver S4 :( on that tiime :(

Mmm i have to say i dont really like silver motors, they're just too common and end up a bit bland as a result.

You look in any car showroom/car park/motorway/road near you and all you see is a sea of silver, a bit like the beige days of the 70/80's

Black would have to be my preferred option, but i'd have a red/yellow/green/blue car before a silver one, dont really like those peely-wally colors that look like silver with a tiny bit of blue or whatever mixed in either.
I do have to agree that silver cars are everywhere, black comes a very close second for me and must admit that i nearly bought a black one before i went for the silver

Silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver silver.... Siiiiiilver!!!!!!:greyrs4:

yup. I'm a bit childish :O)

My 406 estate is silver and I hardly ever need to wash it.

Dull common colour though :(

silver doesnt show dirt or scratches like other colours so its good for that, but too common like people have said.

i love black if its gleaming but when you get a scratch you know you got one lol

NOGGY BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my fav