LED Rear Tail Lights Audi S4 B5

Nez

It's my birthday
Reaction score
Website
peace.netfreehost.com
Hi guys can someone help me to find where I can get a LED Rear Tail Lights for Audi S4 B5 1999 :D

RueckA4LEDRA02LRC.jpg

A4 and S4 tails are the same mate.

The seller is talking through hi ars*

Few days ago I bought a A4 1.8T 2000 X Reg rear light and I fitted into my S4 and I could see a gip between the boot and the light :( and under the light there was a trim and my one was longer then the 1.8T trim :think:

24082009028.jpg

I bet you the light you bought was not genuine, probably a Depo which are pattern lights. I had normal A4 lights on mone, then a set from a 2000 S4, then red/clear and now these, no problems. I will just log into ETKA now to see if i need to be eating my hat or not though,lol

I have checked ETKA 8d0 945 096g and 8d0 945 095f is the same number for A4 and S4 on 2000.

Your seller is talking sh*t

Few days ago I bought a A4 1.8T 2000 X Reg rear light and I fitted into my S4 and I could see a gip between the boot and the light :( and under the light there was a trim and my one was longer then the 1.8T trim :think:

24082009028.jpg

looks as if trim is not mounted on light as is tight at bottom as well . any chance of showing a pic of led rear lights on your car mark

The seller reply: LED Rear Lights RED/CLEAR [SIZE=-1]Audi A4 B5 1995-1999 ( won?t fit S4,TDI + 1,8l Turbo)[/SIZE] now there is another resaon :( now he say that the connect is different in S4 then A4 :think: and these light connect is only for a A4 :think: not for S4 :confused:

The reason is that there are 2 wires that need to be swapped on later cars and in the US the S4 was facelift only i believe, so wont fit an S4 is technically correct, but it's just 2 wires you need to swap around Rev light and indicator. The plug comes apart and the connectors come out easily to be swapped. Popular upgrade for pre faclift guys, myself included

I am not messing you around, i swear they will fit. However, if you hang around i am sure someone else will chime in to re itterate what i have said.

Is that an OE light or a DEPO?

I am not being funny here, but you have asked the differences and we have pointed them out to you, yet you believe the seller who cannot even type in English properly.

Facelift A4/S4 is the same simple [/end]

looks a nice motor the lights look good on the car . ive got the carbon lip and led number plate lights and same tyres as you mate s4 rear apron looks better as well

Is that an OE light or a DEPO?

I am not being funny here, but you have asked the differences and we have pointed them out to you, yet you believe the seller who cannot even type in English properly.

Facelift A4/S4 is the same simple [/end]

No that light was the one that I bought before from the Audi 2000 A4 1.8T I don't know if that was OE light or a DEPO? but I send that back :)

Ok guys thanks for the replice it really helped me alot :) ok I am going to buy this lights now after you guys clear up things for me thanks alot guys sorry I am not use to Audi yet but I learn :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Audi A4 and S4 tails are the same.

The reason is that there are 2 wires that need to be swapped on later cars and in the US the S4 was facelift only i believe, so wont fit an S4 is technically correct, but it's just 2 wires you need to swap around Rev light and indicator. The plug comes apart and the connectors come out easily to be swapped. Popular upgrade for pre faclift guys, myself included

I am not messing you around, i swear they will fit. However, if you hang around i am sure someone else will chime in to re itterate what i have said.

I'm chiming in! He's right you know:icon_thumright:

anyone fitted them to the b5 in avant. found these on ebay, item

reckon could really update the rear,