250K !!!!!

flippin heck your music is well 'ard

It was supposed to be the Drum intro from Gene Kruppas Sing Sing Sing but I couldn't find it. So I went for Facebooks more obnoxious metal sounds.... I was actually listening to the Grand Prix at the time.

Well done :applaus: All hail the mighty Stinky :anbet:

Well finally she's run in!

250K fair play mate, i jus run over the 100K mark on the S4:ohmy:

Not quite half way there yet for me. Is it the original engine and box?

I am catching him :)

210,000 miles 2002 B6 A4 1.8TQ everything totally orginally including exhaust engine and box and turbo :)

Only thing gone wrong so far is fuel pump and 1 coil pack :)

well done mate i only got 55,000 out of my first 2.8 ,and bought a second for scrappy at 70 at this is on its way out now at 90 ,also my second box as well

so lucky you

Not quite half way there yet for me. Is it the original engine and box?

As far as I'm aware all original. The prop shaft is about at the end of days and the gear change is a tiny bit loose (but not got worse in the time I've had her), so yeh, I suppose it is all original.

well done mate i only got 55,000 out of my first 2.8 ,and bought a second for scrappy at 70 at this is on its way out now at 90 ,also my second box as well

so lucky you

Jeeze, i am on my 2nd box, 3rd engine, 3rd suspension setup, 4th turbo, 3rd MAF, all coil packs,3rd set of wheels 2nd body kit. I really should just give it up as abad job and buy a quatty,lol

One of mine failed catastrophicly, gearbox was due to 2nd not coping with increase in power. Turbos seem to go for a past time,lol
Suspension has been due to failiures, wheels and tyres... not so much except maybe baldness,lol

Just gone over the 155K mark in my 96 B5.

Heartiest congrats to Stinky, well done indeed.

I'm now perilously close to the 70,000 mark. Means I've put 19k on her in a year.

(don't want to think about how much beer I could have had for 19k miles worth of petrol...)

I know. I've just worked that almost to the mile since purchasing stinky I've done 80k... that's Since October 2006! Not many cars I've had would have even gotten to 250k and still feel as though they've got plenty more in them...

happy 250k!

Ta!!!! I wonder what would be a fitting retirement for an road weary car? Or would that be insulting and get her an oil change, some new rubber and head for the open road.. Like the end of a bad 80's movie with a power ballad playing away in the back ground? :thrashi:

Congrats stinky well done on reaching such a milestone in your life :)

... I wonder what would be a fitting retirement for an road weary car?

Well, I'm afraid to say that, now on 250k your car is seen as "of historic interest" by English Heritage, and is protected by law. Your blue wall plaque is presumably in the post.

On the other hand, if stinky does throw a rod or anything else terminal then a proper viking burial with fire and much dancing is the only way to go.

Viking burial!!!! Wooo.Now that's what I'm talking about... Stinky hairin after racing horses with fire commin from their hooves headin for Valhalla!!!!!