how low will it look

[ QUOTE ]
I went on one organised by Motivark, but found out on the day that the all the 'experience' companies don't run the days, they are simply booked through another company - so deal direct and you will save some money!

I drove a 911, Exige, Diablo, 3200, XKR and Viper round an airfield track near Loughborough - that was great fun.

Probably be worth checking a few companies like Motivark / Boots etc and seeing what events they run, then dealing direct?

[/ QUOTE ]
Cheers John, I'll have a look

Would definitely recommend Jonathan Palmer at Bedford, without doubt one of the best days motorsport I have ever been on. Been there 3 times on corporate days, not too sure if u can book and go but would be worth a try. Great cars, great tracks and good instruction although not cheap think the last time was about £550.00 +VAT.

how low can i exspect my a4 to look when i lower it 40mm on G-Max springs and shocks and put on 225/40 18's???

thanks in advance

Could look really low but every type of suspendion differs, i have H&R and Spax and there is just under an inch gap still between the tyres and archs.

Hi Andy

Hope you dont mind me asking- how much did it cost for painting and fitting your front bumper (rieger im assuming), Im getting a quote done tommorrow so it would help

Thanks

Yaseen

Hi Andy,

I like those wheels... what are they called and where did you get them, cost etc.?

I've just got my car and the tinkering is about to start!

Which is the main reason for me registering here to get all the info and latest that I can, so sorry if I say anything obviously inaccurate cos I'm NEW! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/idea.gif

I had originally fancied a set of 18" RS4's but I think the offset will mean I can't fit them to my car (99V 1.8T Quattro Sport), which is also Silver by the way so it's nice to see another Silver machine looking phat!

I'll be on the lookout for ideas on that one... but after I get the obligatory Exhaust, Chip, Induction Filter etc. I think I'll be using products from different sources for those though...

It's all very confusing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif but I'll get there!

AMD seem to be a good choice for most things although they do seem to be expensive. I like the Jabbasport Induction Filter, very nice Chrome with the Cold Air Separation Panel, good idea and I think I'll be purchasing one of those very shortly! Along with probably a full Milltek system, and a chip from either AMD or Jabba's boys, and a new uprated Recirc. valve.

Ok, I think I've blabbed on enough for now... Sorry!

Thanks

Tim

the wheels are called Kahn RS-c they are exspensive @ £250/rim but a excellent rim and are very very strong /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

the bumper is rieger yes, i fitted it my self, and painted it too. the bumper is worst i have ever come across, it is a crap fit and took ages to get right

[ QUOTE ]
andyollie said:
the bumper is rieger yes, i fitted it my self, and painted it too. the bumper is worst i have ever come across, it is a crap fit and took ages to get right

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif At least it'll make the bodyshop work hard to earn their money!! And the results seem worth it- best looking a4 aftermarket bumper imo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Tasty wheels- very classy. Im going for the cheaper but lovely option of RS4 replicas. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif