Ebay find: b5 s4 saloon rear bumper

adamss24

Reaction score
Hi guys, seen this bumper on ebay...sent the guy a message and he is open to offers ! B5 saloon 95 to 2001 rear bumper, brand new in the box, painted silver. I would have snapped it quickly but i need an avant one ! Good luck chaps !

Yes mate, forgot to add the link to the post ?! Sorry... Either way a good find. I wonder if it might fit the avant ?

no, totally different adam

1. wrong colour 2. recently had mine repaired/resprayed from Audi,may have given it a thought if it was the right colour 3. will be cheaper to get just the lower black bit sprayed up

Its a facelift bumper though, it has a much nicer profile to the standard A4 or early S4 rear bumper.

Early ones wouldnt look that different to a color coded A4 one, the facelift ones look a lot better though.

Spotted! Nice one, now nobody bid ok?! ;)

Its a facelift bumper though, it has a much nicer profile to the standard A4 or early S4 rear bumper.

Early ones wouldnt look that different to a color coded A4 one, the facelift ones look a lot better though.

i cant agrue with that aragorn defo looks better than standard. i would be interested in the same colour as it would be worthwhile to save on respray costs