Is this the most expensive B5 1.8TQS for sale?

Mmmm I'd say so - you'll probably find that a Stealer did the cluch change so he wants to get some of the £££ back :p
Michael

It's maybe a bit pricey for the mileage. Mine is up for sale any day now as soon as the plate comes off it and I'll be asking more than that, but then mine is 31k less miles and mint.

They have got to the level where the price is dependent on how much someone wants one. Good ones are getting rarer so prices for those ones will enevitably be higher.

seems fair enough to me if its clean.its had the clutch and oil pump done so thats two expensive things a new owner wont have to worry about. seen them up for more than that but not sure how much they went for in the end.

I would say thats a fair enough price for a good example. I know it was a year ago but mine with similar miles went for 4K to the first person who looked at it. If I was after a standard good example I would definitely consider taking a look

To me, over priced, regardless of how much has been spent, and how clean it is, it's still a B5. For that money, I'd rather spend a bit more on a B5 S4, or spend the same on a 2002 B6 1,8 TQ.

As for his / her spelling, it's bad, but not everyone is great in written English, neither is English everyone's first language. What's important here, is he / she got his / her point across - a B5 1,8 TQS for sale.

It's maybe a bit pricey for the mileage. Mine is up for sale any day now as soon as the plate comes off it and I'll be asking more than that, but then mine is 31k less miles and mint.

They have got to the level where the price is dependent on how much someone wants one. Good ones are getting rarer so prices for those ones will enevitably be higher.

yes i agree with you on yours and can vouch for condition

but shiny paint doesnt add 1k to price

Mint paintwork, more service history than you can imagine and immaculate condition does. If someone wants the best 1.8tqs they may have to pay a little premium.But then you've never seen it so you can't really comment.

Car is worth what someone wants to pay so we'll see. When I do come to sell it I won't be advertising it on here as it'll just be one of the threads with endless opinions from smart a@&es commenting that so and so's car isnt worth that, yawn.

At the end of the day, it's worth what someone wants to pay. If someone wants to pay for an extra imaculate example they will pay for it, simple.

I wouldn't as i would most probably be modding it somehow so it would be pointless to me

you think this is expensive check out the a6 2.8 quattro avant on ebay its left hand drive with a lpg conversion it never met reserve at £3750 and now its on buy it now for wait for it £6000 its done 130 odd thousand miles ( its got a full german service history is this supposed to be better than a full english service history)

front bumper as a ding to it. would expect it to be almost concourse standard for that.
paid £6k for mine in 2004 and it was completely standard, mint condition with 60k on the clock