facelift s4 rear bumper part number?

ian52

2000 a4 1.8tqs-yellow
Reaction score
anybody got the part number for one? also is there just one facelift one or is there a euro spec one? im going to the repair place my insurance use and if its a new bumper im going to see if they will just get the s4 one instead as i read the price is near enough the same.

8D9807301R is the PN for the facelift avant "Euro" bumper (its standard here, but not in the states, hence the "Euro" monkier)

Saloon version of the same is 8D5807301Sjavascript:;

cheers. i did wander if whn the yanks were on about a euro spec if that as just what we got. hopefully i need a new bumper and i can just get that.:sly:

If you put a facelift s4 bumper on a standard a4 you will need to sort out the exhaust rear box as the tail pipe will sit well underneath the rear bumper(ask me how i know ).I dont think you will have the same problem on a pre-facelift bumper though .

the quattro sport back box has bigger tail pipes so not sure if this will be as much of an issue?

Do you mean the tailpipes wont reach the back of the car any more?
Yes the tail pipes wont reach the back of the car,mine has a bigger stainless system and it didnt reach either !!