BT looks good!!

I'd be very interested to see it with the TIP attached to see how they've managed to fit it all in!??

I would just stick some wire mesh over it and leave it at that.

stop mincing, get yours done! :icon_thumright:

I'm actually getting there now.. Injectors should be here today or tomorrow and then it's just pipes and connections to order.

Oh yeah.. it's not mincing it's research I tell ya.

And a big bill when you pull some gravel thru the compressor....

Guy on vauxsport did exactly what you describe with some large shiney GT series blower, and after one day out with no filter quite a few of the blades were chipped on the compressor...

I think if you order a length of stainless pipe and some suitable silicone bends, you should be able to knock up a TIP relatively easily...

Its not under boost pressure, so its not that difficult to seal the joints etc.

The main issue is how close the turbo is to the back of the headlight.. ideally I want the filter to sit close to where the airbox is now. It's got to have a certain angle pipe coming from the turbo to clear.

I'm going to use self sealing connectors into the silicone and a couple of 'T's for the DV and PCV (if I use the PCV).

Dont know nothing about turbos but this looks BIG

TurboHeaderIM2.jpg

GT45RTestFit1.jpg

****** hell, thats effing hugeeeeeeeeeeeee

thta is the 034 VR6 time attack car. few post on youtube of it on the dyno.
I still maintain 6 into 2 doesn't work when it comes to merge collectors and twin scroll exhaust housings......[gets coat]

Lee, sorted your TIP yet?

Just ordered a 135 degree elbow (from turbo) and a reducer for the 3" MAF. I already have various other connections, pipes etc. Need to order a couple of the smaller diameter self sealing barbed connections and then it's ready to fit (in theory).