new exhaust options.

joss

Reaction score
hello.
need a new exhaust.might as well go sporty as it's 2.6 v6 and i've heard they sound cool as **** with a sportyer exhaust.
has any body had any experience with ashley exhausts or mijperformance.
what sort of price are we talking ?
has any body got any pics of a standard 2.6 v6 exhaust.
cheers joss

wouldnt go for ashley if you want it to last more than one winter , quite noisy too. why not try one of those places that make them to suit what you want ? not too expensive either as theres no badge tax

bit confused,,if i get a cat back sytem fitted do i need to put the cats back on when i mot it..

Cat Back system is just that, from the CAT back, unless you ask for them to remove the Cat, and yes you would need the Cat to be on for the MOT unless you want to fail I would have thought.
I had a quote from MIJ for an S4 and it was very reasonable, £495 for the Cat back and £180 each for Sport Cat's inc VAT ad fitting, they do a custom fit and make the system while you wait. I'll be going to them when I can afford it as I want them to custom fit a Quad for me, not had a price for that tho. They do a great job of modifying the rear to accomodate 2 twin pipes looks awsome and they have 3 levels of sound from quiet, mid sport and full sport.

:s4addict:

ok cool.
.has any body got a picture or diagram of a full 2.6 v6 exhaust.

Well it's a bit annoying really, I was browsing the other week when I was looking at them for my S4 and came across another forum's post and it was a guy with a 2.6 B5 having a quad fitted and he took a shed load of pic's and posted them up. They varied from start to finish on the job and I must admit I was impressed with the quality of work, he was chuffed with the finished item too as he was recommending them. If I come across it agian I will post a link.