I'm thinking of fitting a RS4 replica front bumper on my pre-facelift S4 avant.
I've read lots on here but still have a few questions i need help with.
I understand that the best way is to use the front cross bar out of the OEM bumper and glue it to the RS4 one.
1. Can i use any A4 B5 cross bar to fit the RS4 bumper to my S4?
2. How do you fit the RS4 bumper to the wings (were the black plasic tryangle are)?
3. How do you fit the wheel arch liners to RS4 bumper?
4. What are the part numpers for the OME RS4 front grills?
5. Were is the best place to get the replica RS4 bumper from?