Exhaust and Chipping Questions??

• Thread starter imported_BiTurboS4
  • Start date
I

imported_BiTurboS4

Hey gus I am about to get a 2001 s4 with 50,000 miles on it. I am not sure about the chip this kid that I met said that he blew his turbos becasue the of the chip. Dont know if the is BS or not, but I dont want to mess with the extended warranty. Also with the exhaust I was wondering i any one has the borla exhaust. I like an ehaust that is only loud when I want it to be. Please share your views on these to issues with me.

I also plan on doing H R springs, Billstein shocks, and get some sloted rotors, miltek pads, and some steel brake lines. I want the car to be a weekend track car for some good lap days. And it better be able to keep up with my freinds jacked Mustang Gt, ha. Thanks...........

Wow, I can't believe this post has gone unanswered. Try searching the forums. There is a standard reply that you should find with plenty of links to chip and exhaust suppliers. Oh, look at the links section of this site as well. My car has the stock chip and exhaust, so I don't really have any opinions about any yet.