boot lid wanted

joss

Reaction score
any one got a silver boot lid ?? good condition and cheap would be best

sorry.derrr. for my 96 n reg audi a4.

I've got a facelift one available, in silver, but it's a) facelift and b) a little bit corroded.

Still on the car, so you'll have to bear with me till the weekend when I can take it off.

If Joss isn't keen, let me know how much you want for it - if you could post up a picture, showing the trouble area, that'd be good.

cheers for the offer dude, but a) it's face lift b) it's corroded :laugh:
need one pretty mint like my car.
over to you siena

It'll be tomorrow before I can post a pic up as the car's in the garage for a few things at the moment... :happy:

ha ha h ah ah ah a ha ha h ah ah ha should have mentioned no spoiler.the reason i need a new boot is cause i took the spoiler off and filled the holes..badly.
thanks for the find though.

Siena... here's the pics of my boot for you. The spoiler will just 'peel' off and will not be available (unless you want it for a few more dollars).

boot_110.jpg

boot_210.jpg

boot_310.jpg

Hmmh.

Just the trunk lid shipped - don't want the spoiler.

I don't fancy shipping it to be honest. I'd rather keep it than get involved with that hassle! You're more than welcome to come and pick it up though!

Not worth the time and fuel, but thanks anyway.

If you want to hang on, I will be at a few shows in the next month or so and I can take it with me to one of them...

Ok, that's fine. Once my car's back on the road, it won't be too bad.

already tried him,,said it was damaged.
cheers though.