S4 pre facelift badges and position

OllyS4

Reaction score
I have a 1999 S4 avant and it has been sprayed by the last owner but i think he may have put the wrong badges on.
I'm getting the car blown over again and will be replacing all the badges.
So can some one please show me the badges i need for my year of car and the position they all go in?

Cheers

this is where the badge is on a pre face on a saloon, this is noggy blue one pre face thats been broken up

DSCN1804.jpg

I prefer the later style of badge. It was standard fit on the last of the B5's (late 2000) onwards.

Back in 2000 I never did like the new style badge. The change was very unexpected because many recognised the older style red/silver trapezium to be a trademark for the S-brand, which should never have changed. Anyway that was 9 years ago. The new badge has grown on me since.

Perhaps they changed the styling to make it more modern, so the badge is more distinct and people can make out the letters and numbers better.

Cheers guys.
I have the facelift badges on at the mow then.
What about the 2.7T or am i not ment to have that on there?
Also what about the quattro badges/stickers?

Last edited:
A '99 S4 Avant should have a single S4 trapezoid badge as shown in the silver avant linked above, as well as the audi rings in the middle of the tailgate, and the S4 badge on the front grille and a quattro badge on the dash inside.

It doesnt have 2.7T nor quattro on the rear, those only appeared on the A6 and Allroad models.

Less is more ;)

Thank you.
I agree with less is more but i just want it to be as it should so that works well.
Also saves me buying loads of badges lol