Anyone with a silver 1.8TQ go to Goodwood?

sam4191

If In doubt, Flat out!
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone on here went to Goodwood in a silver '99 A4 1.8T Quattro on Sunday?? Just that I was with one all the way back, until the Burley turn off on M27. It was a lovely clean looking example, 18" or 19" RS4 reps, lowered. Also had a line underneath the "A4" badge on the rear. The reg was V50* DYD, i think. lol. Just interested...

cor! there were some nice Audi's there! Wouldn't like to work on the new RS6 engine though!:undwech:

haha! fair play! I have to say... I looked at it, then double took! Thinking, blo*dy hell... thats just like mine.... but a bit nicer! haha! A bit... pfft... one hell of alot nicer!

Frank Biela was there?

More a fan of the car than the driver (don't dislike him just wouldn't spot him like I do the car), but I think he was driving:

3691534472_7a5c622070_b.jpg

If you want more pics I have put loads on SRS:

http://audisrs.com/about6560.html

The day was amazing, me and a mate was invited by Audi, and had get this "Brunch" with The UK managing Director of Audi, and the Cheif Designer of Audi GmbH, and Ben Fogle (random)

I tried to get as much info out of them about the new models, but they wouldn't say a dickybird. But they have said the S5 Convertable will be out soon teh A4 convertable production has been stopped, and the Q7 V12 diesel is on orderbooks now. The Audi A1 will be launched next year with a price bracket from £8000 to £17000. It was confirmed that they are going for the Mini and Fiat market.

Oh and im sorry for the white stains on the RS6 Saloon (that was me)