Some w*nker just reversed into my car!

dieselfitter251

Blow ma own trumpet?
Reaction score
Just checked and it's ok, the bumpers been preshured but you can just see the gentle crack marks in the paint, you know like under the laquer? I bet that flakes in time. F**kers! Didn't even stop to look of there was any damage!

'Tis a quiet neighbour hood, and I think I've seen the car before. They're gonna get an ear roastin!!!!

lol. Go for it mate! Some people just dont seem to give a **** do they!? Hope you find this car! Hopefully it has a few scratches.

I think you need to have a word with them, they may not have been aware they did it.

PS i edited the title to a slightly more appropriate one ;-)

Ah... appreciated for teh title. Heat of the moment and all that stuff ole chap :redface:

My friend watched someone scrape all down one side of his LCR and when they spoke to him the man who did it he said "Why is there was such a big proplem over a few light marks"! What! lol.
Some people these days dont have a clue.....
Hope you get it sorted.

Oh no that's sh!t.. probably best to have a word with them if you can although if they didn't realise they'd done it then they'll probably deny it. If they did know then he/she's obviously a t!t anyway.

Hope it doesn't cause you too much trouble sorting it out anyway mate.

bummer mate, nuttin worse than some dumb *** who cant drive going into your car!! and those people who jus say a car is a car need a good slap!!!!!!!!!! but hey i suppose a fiesta is jus a car lol

Bin lorry ran into one of our motors last month, fortunately I spotted numpty do it, att could've slapped driver fer stupid stunt.
Insurance company wanted 300 squid (policy excess) to do work, they claim back off refuse insurers. Told em didn't fancy waitin ta get money back, could take months.
Contacted refuse company, driver admitted liability (we had it cctv) got his insurance details, work done via their insurance, without hassle of dippin into mi own funds, I selected bodyshop, an a decent hire car.

Hope ya get a decent result !!

Looking forward to gettin home tonight and paying them a wee visit. Just a chat. No point in getting all worked up. But it is the principle!