front suspension arms

ian52

2000 a4 1.8tqs-yellow
Reaction score
i know these have been covered to death but has anybody used the febi bilstien ones? i can get a set for anout £260 to my door and i would imagine they would be decent as its a reputable name but wont bother if there not any good.

It is a decent name, but i've no experience with them.

After mine costing me nearly 700quid (cheap ebay set + replacement meyle set + new tyres), every pot hole and bump the car hits my brain screams "noooo, my control arms!!!" lol.

Its a little cheaper than the Meyle's but not a silly amount cheaper like the ebay ones were, so they might be worth a pop.

thats what i was thinking.seen them in other placer for about £300 as well so im thinking they should be decent. searched on the net and found some stuff from guys in the us and it seemed good.

fitted a set fom febi on my avant about 3 years ago, still feel tight but just started to get a knocking noise from drivers side but even mot tester couldnt find any play so it might be down to my 60mm springs?

had my original arms refitted with poly bushes for a bit more money.
much better

what sort of miles have they done in the 3 years? they are near £100 cheaper than the other 2 good sets and it is a reputable name so i cant see them being chocolate like the cheap ones.