The fun is goin to begin

S4twiggy

Fully Certified Detailer!!
Reaction score
:)fianally got myself up to date with my debts so now i got money to spend on modding my S4 but i got so many ideas i dont know where to start, first im getting some coilovers due to her looking a bit high rite now so a set of AP coilys should be on within a few weeks but then i need to make a decision on the rims, my OEM 17 avus are growing on me more an more all the time but id like summin bigger, was goin to go with 19's but i think ill settle with 18's not to compromise the ride. ive always liked the RS4 DTM's but im 50/50 on them and B7 RS4, i dont want to rush into getting rims so was after some advice on which u think is best?

im not into much stylin so rims and coilys are enough for the exterior except some alu mirrors that ill be getting on there soon.

engine tuning is wot im after so a trip to MRC for a remap and a milltek is on the cards and a good chat with doug to see wot my options are with the car, he got a serious B5 S4 running 550bhp that has hit 198mph with jus bolt on mods and he is prob the best in the business when it comes to the B5 S4 an RS4 so his insight will be appreciated.

ill keep everyone updated with wots going on with the car and any advice from you experienced boys is greatly welcome!

let the fun BEGIN!!!!!

B6 S4 rims are what you're after then. Look similar to the standard 17's, but bigger and better!

eventually ill be looking at K04's mate

i know this car is going to take a while to get it to wot i want but thats the fun i think, doing it stage by stage. im looking forward to meeting doug from MRC to discuss wot i can do to the car.

Your wallet is the limit my friend!

to true stapo mate, im gona try get her close to 450bhp an i think that will be enough for me so ill be looking at £5000 i hope lol

:)fianally got myself up to date with my debts so now i got money to spend on modding my S4 but i got so many ideas i dont know where to start

Top man, go get yourself into some big NEW debt :cool:

as the car will be done over a period of time i shouldnt have any debt:) wit the car, happy days!!

You'll need to uprate your brakes too. Standard S4 brakes won't last long. Mine warped very quickly once i started going for the bigger power. A set of the B7's are what most people have seemed to opt for.