Removing the front wings...?

Dans-first-Audi

Reaction score
Hello all, currently in process of removing the front wings on my B5 A4.

All bolts around the top are out, includling wheel arch liner as well as the one on the inside of the door shut.

Anyone know where there are more? The top is loose, front bumper is off, just seems like it's attached at the bottom?

Cheers!

theres 2 little torx screws holding it on to the sill, but they tend to be covered in sealant, try poking with a tiny screwdriver till you can scrape some sealant out of head then lightly hammer torx bit in so you dont round it off, also theres a mini arch liner towards door which pulls out revealing two 10mm hex bolts

I have had an enquiry via email about the wings, so I said I would take them off and get a photo. So no not technically sold yet, but the gent on the email has first refusal.

If more front fenders are needed, I have a good pair, in Ming blue.

Sienna.... that might be the colour he's after. His mate contacted me asking about my old ones and they were ming blue.

Dans-first-Audi - Were you the guy I emailed last week, asked for some pics and that but haven't received anything as yet?

Siena - I am after two front wings, colour not a problem though but they must be in mint condition.

auroan - Thanks for the heads up on Briskoda............:thumbup:

ALL - I am also after a complete exhaust system for a 2.6 V6 Saloon?

I'm after a N/S S4 wing if theres any for sale :yes:

(sorry to hi-jack)

I am also after a b5 facelift front wing, passenger side. If anyone has one, ideally in black.

is it a facelift your breaking?
im after an alarm siren

ive got a drivers facelift wing if anyone needs that