Smallest Fault Ever

audinary

Complete And Utter Member
Reaction score
How annoying.

I was cleaning my car at work this morning when I a saw a small piece of plastic laying on the rear seat. I didn't recognise it at first but then I realised that the sliding switch bit on the n/s rear reading lamp was missing.

So, how the hell did that happen? Since owning the car I have never used the rear seats, let alone the reading lights. Why should it just fall off all of a sudden after 11 years being content sitting there?

On the other hand, I suppose as faults go it is relatively minor...

If we started with the Karma Sutra and it developed into Karate, we're either doing something very wrong or very right...

kids!

my battery was flat one morning and I could not for the life of me work out why.
my sons head! thats why.
he stands up in the back and smacks his head on the light switch. cue two days of parking with the rear interior light on!

I spent a week in my car during my trip across Europe, eating and sleeping in the car for four thousand miles, myself and a female mate.

Thank god for wipe-clean interiors.

I bet it's ghosts mate. Nae ****** respect for another entities property. Just because they don't have to worry about solid objects they think they can just woosh about, occasionally leaving goop around or nockin of small china vases or small bit's of plastic.