Blue facelifts - paint code?

voteforpedro

Reaction score
My car is Europa Blue Mica (LZ5T). I've seen a few facelift cars driving around which look kind of the same colour...

Can anybody confirm that they made facelifts in the same colour? I'm interested in possibly finding some facelift parts (bumpers, tailgate etc) and not have to paint them. :p

Might not work as you planned...

Our car is a Ming Blue Mica model, and i recently fitted a replacement front wing from a chap on here who was breaking a similar age Ming Blue Mica avant just like mine.

Paint codes matched exactly, and the cars were both '96 models, but the colors arent the same. The replacement wing is slightly darker and looks more sparkly. I dunno if its because the paint on our car has simply worn badly, but its certainly obvious that its not the same color.

I would imagine you'd get the same issue.

Might not work as you planned...

Our car is a Ming Blue Mica model, and i recently fitted a replacement front wing from a chap on here who was breaking a similar age Ming Blue Mica avant just like mine.

Paint codes matched exactly, and the cars were both '96 models, but the colors arent the same. The replacement wing is slightly darker and looks more sparkly. I dunno if its because the paint on our car has simply worn badly, but its certainly obvious that its not the same color.

I would imagine you'd get the same issue.

My guess is that they scrapped the colour because it is pooh. My doors look very pale and, depending on where the light is falling and the angle I view it at, other panels look much darker in comparison. Also the mica is very inconsistent - it's very sparkly and almost cloudy around the rear quarter panels and hardly noticable in other areas. :)