n75??

monteiro

A6 Avant 1.8T Sport Stage1
Reaction score
Hi i have my car remap and i think i need a new n75, can I use a n75j on my K03 ??
Is it safe??
Thank’s

I not sure if i need to replace the n75 or the DV valve i have log in to the vag.com and came this:

17963 - Charge Pressure: Maximum Limit Exceeded

It was runing well before went in to limp mode for 3 minutes then went back to normal
I was driven at 50 mph :crying:

I have both a perfectly working N75 valve (in fact I have two)... and an atmospheric adjustable dump valve if you're interested.

the car has only be remap once i have log with the vag and din't came with any faulty codes, but i may need to replace the dv valve because im using the OEM one .
thanks any way for the help :thumbsup:

Could just be a bad map, who did it?

I wouldnt fit an N75J unless the map is designed for it, although a new N75 might be useful if its overboosting just to rule it out.

Could just be a bad map, who did it?

I wouldnt fit an N75J unless the map is designed for it, although a new N75 might be useful if its overboosting just to rule it out.
so far so good no more faulty codes the car was remap by ecu-evolution the map is a good map, will it be ok to fit a n75j will the standart k03?? :think:

The J valve can cause boost spikes that cause limp mode. It is commom to map the car without the J valve and fit that afterwards to possibly increase the boost slightly. The boost comes in harder and spikes higher,but drops off quicker. I didint like the feel of it and went back to an F valve, suited the map better.

Is your car DBW? or does she have a throttle cable?

The J valve can cause boost spikes that cause limp mode. It is commom to map the car without the J valve and fit that afterwards to possibly increase the boost slightly. The boost comes in harder and spikes higher,but drops off quicker. I didint like the feel of it and went back to an F valve, suited the map better.

Is your car DBW? or does she have a throttle cable?
my car is DBW its fine now but im going to replace the DV valve any way :faint: