New wheels on my b5

nomadx

Reaction score
my rs4 reps were looking pretty shoddy, and it was time for tyres, so i treated it to these the other day. Just off the ramp so rather high, but i does need lowering!

09062009645.jpg

They are reps yeah, pretty good ones thou, they even have the BBS on the rim lol. Not sure if BBS make them anymore?

just needs some bbs centre badges and they'll be spot on mate

Looks good.

They look like Golf Mk5 Edition30 rims...

Slam it! :busted_cop:

yeah it does need slamming!

I have audi centre badges for them, but I like em plain, might go for the bbs ones thou yeah

Haven't been to R-Tec for years! Always used to stop off on our summer trips to southend , back in the day!

As said via text mate. Awesome!!

Might have the old BBS centre caps from the Golf at home if you want them. She's certainly not getting them.

It needs lowered a little at the front, the rear looks fine as it is, but presumably theres a pile of stuff in the boot?

They look good, Craigs been collecting the BBS Pescaras for his S4 (same wheels as the edition30 golfs, they dont have the "Motorsport" writing on them) He's just waiting to sort some tyres for them before he gets them on!

yeah the rear is lower cos the old wheels are in there, needs about -30mm all round really.

Very nice mate, i may treat myself to a set of those. I was looking at getting a set of the new rs6 5 spokes.

where did you buy those reps from mate? are they heavy? i very nearly got a set of new ones so think there still on the market! i certainly hope so!!