Centre caps for 1.8TQS wheels from

JAM35F

Reaction score
Am having the alloys of my b5 1.8TQS refurbed next week and need to get hold of some new centre caps to be sprayed to match.

Does anyone know the part number? Or where I can get them aside from main dealer.

I believe they are metal, the rings are embossed and the alloys are the standard 17inch 10spokes with the polished rims. (ronal bolleros?)

Thanks

i'll have a look at the ones in my shed for a part number tonight... They do pop up on ebay occasionally, but usually used & tatty e.g. : Caps x3

Thanks, they look like the right ones, will double check the outer measurements tomorrow.

I'm guessing they are main dealer only, and pricey... unless anyone knows where else I can get them?

Saw those ones on ebay and thought they looked similar, would rather have new ones to go with perfect wheeks.

Thanks again Hiltoa, most appreciated.

I guess your not gonna get the S4 allys now?

No, changed my mind. I tried a set on but they seemed to sit too 'in' the arches and a straw poll of my mates said keep the qts alloys as the rest of the car is standard. Still like them but was too undecided to commit so took easy option and am keeping standard alloys.

Am having them refurbed in BMW M5 style black chrome, so they look slightly dark and smokey without being full on anthracite.

do u have a pic of the colour? im considering of getting mine re-furbed soon

They are just matching a genuine set of M5 (E39) alloys, don't have a pic to hand, plenty on google images. I looked at some m5 wheels they had in and chose them.

Black is sprayed first and then a light coating of silver. They said it mainly suits spoked wheels as you get a lot of contrast in the shadows and highlights.

They are not really dark like anthracite, just smokey when compared to standard silver alloys. Should suit my black car.
without getting too much attention, those in the knoww will notice. They are being done first week of july so will post some pics of actual wheels then.