Chris NottJMB Retrofits
    Nez
    3rd Gear

Status

Full Service done :)

Hi all back again hope everyone is ok

Ok after check the oil and see the condition off it I decide to change it so took the car to the garage yesterday and they have changed the plugs, oil filter, and Oil castrol 5w-30 edge which is one of the best oil at the moment on the market

and also they rest the service light and doing this I ask them to check that if there is any codes coming up and also I told them to check that the turbo's are in good health and giving Mix Pressure

So the reprt came and they told me that everything was find no code came out and eveything was great

After picking up the car and driving it now its a totally different car it pulls very well and the engine is very quite now then before is this something to do with oil

The total cost was 160 and next service is 87530 miles who every buys it he wouldn't worry about anything now
    (Audi S4 351.9 PS, 603 Nm, MRC Custom Remap XS Power DP's, Cat Back Exhaust, Forge DV, RS4 Intercoolers, RS4 Breaks and Induction kit)

Traffic Exchange Site http://www.limehits4u.com/

2. # ADS
    ADS

Blow ma own trumpet?

Status
    Good one mate. It's great to do the servicing yourself and save on the money but those stamps in the book definately pay off....
    Ford Mondeo 2.0i Durtec Ghia X Estate
    Leather / Dog Hair.

Dieselfitter 251
    A4 avant '97 1.9tdi q
    a.k.a. STINKY
    [B]250k!
    ..she's gooooonnnne!!!!

Nez
    3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselfitter251 View Post
    Good one mate. It's great to do the servicing yourself and save on the money but those stamps in the book definately pay off....
    Yeap special when you sell it
    (Audi S4 351.9 PS, 603 Nm, MRC Custom Remap XS Power DP's, Cat Back Exhaust, Forge DV, RS4 Intercoolers, RS4 Breaks and Induction kit)

Lifes one big laugh

Status
    yer mine was very very loud and ticky but after my oil change it runs like a smooth beast! a good service is worth every single penny! even things like airfilter make a big difference when replaced

-AUDI A3 1.8T-
    coldside dumpvalve relocation kit/powerflow exhaust/k+n shielded air intake/ JOM coilovers/forge splitr/forge carbon fibre engine cover/soild flywheel conversion/REVO

Fully Certified Detailer!!

Status
    be surprised wot a service will do to any car mate, its like a detox and a good **** with us lmao how much you asking for the S4 then mate?

Nez
    3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by S4twiggy View Post
    be surprised wot a service will do to any car mate, its like a detox and a good **** with us lmao how much you asking for the S4 then mate?

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1171067.htm