Full Service done :)

Nez

It's my birthday
Reaction score
Website
peace.netfreehost.com
Hi all back again :) hope everyone is ok :)

Ok after check the oil and see the condition off it I decide to change it so took the car to the garage yesterday and they have changed the plugs, oil filter, and Oil castrol 5w-30 edge which is one of the best oil at the moment on the market :)

and also they rest the service light and doing this I ask them to check that if there is any codes coming up and also I told them to check that the turbo's are in good health and giving Mix Pressure :)

So the reprt came and they told me that everything was find no code came out and eveything was great :arco:

After picking up the car and driving it now its a totally different car it pulls very well and the engine is very quite now then before :think:is this something to do with oil :think:

The total cost was £160 :s4addict: and next service is 87530 miles :) who every buys it he wouldn't worry about anything now :)

Good one mate. It's great to do the servicing yourself and save on the money but those stamps in the book definately pay off....

yer mine was very very loud and ticky but after my oil change it runs like a smooth beast! a good service is worth every single penny! even things like airfilter make a big difference when replaced

be surprised wot a service will do to any car mate, its like a detox and a good **** with us lmao how much you asking for the S4 then mate?