MOT. fingers crossed!!

Lee Goodall

Reaction score
My MOT runs out the week before GTI Inters.. Could be interesting!?

I'm going to try and get it through early but I'm really struggling for time GULP!!

I'm sure you'll be fine. Anything you're concerned about? If she's driving and feeling solid and you know her well there shouldn't be any surprises. Good luck!

Should be fine but I'm sure if I can't sort the fueling issue out it'll fall down on emissions!

Mark- Oh yeah changed from the Sat to Sun for GTI Inters now mate so try not to blow yours up on the first day lol.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Anything you're concerned about? If she's driving and feeling solid and you know her well there shouldn't be any surprises. Good luck!

Not really.. just running rich at the mo but got a replacement Lambda sensor to hopefully sort it!

Cheers mate.

Should be fine but I'm sure if I can't sort the fueling issue out it'll fall down on emissions!

Mark- Oh yeah changed from the Sat to Sun for GTI Inters now mate so try not to blow yours up on the first day lol.

Will do my best not to. The GF would kill me !!:keule:

Only managed to get to the test centre yesterday which was cutting it a bit close for GTI International.

I failed on a rear shock!!

mot_test.jpg

Managed to get a new set of rear shocks on the way back from the test centre and fitted it after work yesterday..

susp_damper.jpg

:respekt:Well done and mucho credit for getting sucha quick fix done.

I bet she feels better in the *** end too? Nice and tight, firm....responds well?... (oh dear been away from the missus too long!):drool:

Well done on the car!:icon_thumright:

:respekt:Well done and mucho credit for getting sucha quick fix done.

I bet she feels better in the *** end too? Nice and tight, firm....responds well?... (oh dear been away from the missus too long!):drool:

Well done on the car!:icon_thumright:

I was lucky really.. one of my mates managed to get me some shocks sorted super fast which really helped me out.

Oh yeah back end is lovely and tight just how I like it lol

So the back end is nice and tight eh??? :asskicking:

HHMMMMMMM:drool:

Anyway, back on topic, nice one on the MOT, get that turbo on, you have a whole week !!!!:respekt: