Forge Split R Bovs + S4 Hose Kit

Phantom_A4

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have 2 Forge Split R's available and an Autobahn 88 silicone hose kit for an S4 with f pipes.

They are only a few months old, never used and only been out once to have a look. I'm only selling as i purchased a fast intentions full exhaust and these won't be going on the car anymore.

Split Rs - £90+ deliv (Silver)
Hose Kit - £40 + deliv

both are in orginal factory packaging.

any interest/offers please pm me

FMDVSPLTR.jpg

Z69.JPG

Just a quick question, did you ever run the splitr's on an S4? Interested how they perform.

Oh and a fast intentions exhaust, very nice!

Tbh i didn't mate, i haven't used them at all, only really looked at them once. It depends what option your using, they can be made to be fully recirc as both come with blanking plugs.

I have a friend who is using these on pretty high click rates, something like 35+ as you have 46 clicks in total, with no problems at all. Some people say that if the car isn't fully recirc it will cause problems, but i suppose it depends how loose your running the piston and what sort of boost your running. I'm pretty sure with the right setup you won't get any faults and or cause problems for the car.

Yea was told to get one by a close friend, as they are cheaper and also sound better than some aftermarket ones like milltek. Also the de-cat pipes will come in handy for annoying the neighbours lol!

I run some Labree downpipes, Fast Intentions make the same split mouth ones now, as a guy moved companies and carried on making that design I believe, must say they are very good, well made, designed and thought out, and they sound awesome!

Yea i was sent a few sound tests from one of the guys up there, and i have to say for the money they are brilliant. Even with shipping costs, it still worked out cheaper then a milltek system here. The whole system is quite loud though, which is not to everyones liking i suppose though. >_<

What's happening with you and Audis at the moment Gavin? :)

Too many bits and not the damn car hehe, just clearing a few parts that i won't essentially need. Still toying whether to get a b5/b6 just want to definitely have the cash behind me incase anything gets worse with the recession.

So howcome you dont want the full hose kit paul? :p

I was all set to get mine for sale this week to buy that 430bhp MRC one on PistonHeads, but the bloke decided to sell it to somebody else without telling me :(