Recent A4 1.8T Sport photos...

Geeman

Low Life
Reaction score
Here's a few recent pics from last week while it was a make-shift wedding car / holiday wagen in Scotland / the Lakes / Liverpool...

We did 900 miles without a fault (apart from some serious ground-clearance / ride-height issues in the Lakes!)

Still loving it!

You might be able to just make out the latest mod... the boot lip spoiler. Undecided about colour-coding it just yet. Think it looks okay in standard black at the moment...

road_110.jpg

road_210.jpg

road_310.jpg

shop_110.jpg

shop_210.jpg

wed_1_10.jpg

wed_2_10.jpg

wed_3_10.jpg

wed_4_10.jpg

Kinda... We went up to Gretna Green for Rach's friend's wedding and I ended up doing a last-minute chauffeur job for the bridesmaids... as well as being the last-minute official photographer, cake decorator & wedding planner! Nightmare day that I wasn't really prepared for, but was excellent in the end!

Car performed faultlessly. :thumbsup:

P.S. - that's not me in the uniform...! That was the wedding car driver of the Rolls Royce helping the girls into the back of my A4... nice guy.

nice looking motor, i take they are 18's but what drop is that?

They're only 18's - BBS Calito's from a late A3.

Unknown drop as it's on coilies... so you'd have to put it alongside a standard A4 to take readings...!

Too low...? It's not low enough! lol

To be fair though, I was struggling earlier this week with clearance on the front subframe mount covers while driving on some of the more 'interesting' roads in the Lakes. I suppose that's what they're there for! And, when am I ever going to do that again...? Probably never, so I'm not that bothered about it.

They're only 18's - BBS Calito's from a late A3.

Unknown drop as it's on coilies... so you'd have to put it alongside a standard A4 to take readings...!

Too low...? It's not low enough! lol

To be fair though, I was struggling earlier this week with clearance on the front subframe mount covers while driving on some of the more 'interesting' roads in the Lakes. I suppose that's what they're there for! And, when am I ever going to do that again...? Probably never, so I'm not that bothered about it.

i know what you mean, nearly every car i've owned has been so low i cant get over any humps and bumpy roads are just a no-go

still yours may be a tad low for my my comfort

Went to a local charity show on Sunday... here's one pic of it. I shall try and find a decent pic of the new front LCR splitter too...

cleethorpescharityshow2009025.jpg

Thats one nice car there mate!!!

How do you find speed humps?

I've got a passive speed-bump avoider-satnav system installed so that I tend to go the routes with no speed bumps!

To be fair though, most speed bumps are fine... it's the 'steep & short' speed bumps that are a pain. Normal every-day speed retarders are okay.

That is one gorgeous looking car mate!!! I would say don't colour code it, I thought of doing that with mine, but decided i prefer the silver/black contrast. :w00t:

black spoiler looks good with the black bumper skirt being black. what spoiler is that mate? ie where from, i bought one an wasnt really happy with it so still not fitted, looks identical an looks awsum on yours so maybe need ta throw it on an stand back!
ps be wary of ribbons! they may seem 'soft an silky' at first but at speed there like scouring pads! did it for a mate once an never again!

I only travelled about half a mile with the ribbons on... so no worries there!

New LCR front splitter added. Not happy with the way it fits round the side... some heat and a bit of light persuasion and it should be okay.

Thanks for the positive comments guys!

lcr_sp10.jpg

Nice Car,

You should of been taking wedding photos, but instead you couldnt resist. You just had to use all your camera memory on the motor:ohmy:

How was the journey, not too bouncy I hope.

I see the flowers were intact judging by the pictures.

Honestly, the ride is absolutely fine. I know some may think it must be awful with having it so low and running cheap coil-overs... but if you were to ride in it, you'd be very surprised by it's quality. I've had a lot of lowered cars, and this is probably the best ride of the lot! I'm getting on a bit now and if it had been too much I would have swapped them out for a set of fixed springs and dampers... :happy:

Hi mate, have to say car is looking very nice. i know what you mean about speedbumps........they are a right ****!

Lip spoiler looks good too...

Ash

Hi there just wanna say this car has changed now quite a fair bit

Rear

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1529522257363.jpg
    FB_IMG_1529522257363.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 309
Front

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1529522178707.jpg
    FB_IMG_1529522178707.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 297
On track

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1526116966423.jpg
    FB_IMG_1526116966423.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 329
Engine bay

Attachments

• 20171209_213106.jpg
    20171209_213106.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 1,005
Front seats

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1526495291382.jpg
    FB_IMG_1526495291382.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 272
I only travelled about half a mile with the ribbons on... so no worries there!

New LCR front splitter added. Not happy with the way it fits round the side... some heat and a bit of light persuasion and it should be okay.

Thanks for the positive comments guys!

lcr_sp10.jpg
Your old car has changed massively now dude, I've posted pictures below