My Audi Life....

Got the car on Emos ramps today as my brakes were grinding so was a good opportunity to get the Brembo's on:

IMG_0168.jpg

I think the pads were a little low:

IMG_0169.jpg

Unfortunately the brembo's wont go on, even with Emo's magic touch so he's having them for his Splitty and in exchange getting me the correct caliper carriers for the 312mm discs.

Whats you gonna do with the rims now.. put them on or find somewhere else to redo them?

Got the car on Emos ramps today as my brakes were grinding so was a good opportunity to get the Brembo's on:

Unfortunately the brembo's wont go on, even with Emo's magic touch so he's having them for his Splitty and in exchange getting me the correct caliper carriers for the 312mm discs.

They would not fit

The brembos stud pattern are too close to the audi pattern so you cant get brackets to go between. Also i would have to have a huge offset wheel to clear them.....
Im gonna have the wheels redone elsewhere i think...

i see your selling the NEW tyres as well, whats the plan?

Fitted my new stickers :)

IMG_0316.jpg

Steve cleaned it up:

IMG_0326.jpg

And got it in for Neil to Mop it:

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

Hell of an improvement. Just need to sort black bits, glass and get a couple of bits painted when the new bumpers arrive:

IMG_0334.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

IMG_0340.jpg

1 quatty wheel? what happened there?

not havin much luck with the wheels are you Drizz, got my my S4 OEM wheels refurbed 2 weeks ago very happy with them

IMG_0634.jpg

Done by the focus getting in that little insi-wincy space:

IMG_0636.jpg

But it was obviously worse than first thought as it decided to part with the car on the A12 earlier. Bodged it back on now but off to Audi for a quote tomorrow.

ouch was you near the car at the time it happened?

ahh so you caught the person then! looks like you took pic from a window?

Yeah i was sat in KFC. The passengers all looked round and she got back in until they saw me and the wife staring at them. Think she was going to depart LOL

Heh, reminds me of a time in macdonalds many years ago....

I had to open the drivers door to collect my food as the electric window fuse blew when i tried to roll it down, handed the food to my brother, drew forward, selected reverse and while looking over my left shoulder reversed back into a parking bay.

Unfortunately i hadnt shut my door, so as i swung the steering over, the drivers door swung open.... Luckily it didnt open too far, but it opened far enough to scrape an inch or two down the side of the mondeo in the next space over.

I thaught "oh ****", stopped, selected first and was about to nail it from the car part with the "full bore" throttle position. Then i noticed the drive thru employees staring, the folk in the carpark staring, the folk in the restaurant staring, and thaught ok i better not. Parked properly and sat eating my food, and waited for the person to come out.

Older woman finally came out and i got out to explain what happened. She looked at it and went "ach dont worry about it, its not thru the paint, and i drove it into a lamp post last week and stoved the tailgate in anyway..."

PHEW!

i had a old woman back into me whilst I was in the car and she was about to drive away until I got out. she then had the cheek to arue that she didn't hit me, it was like that before and I was parked badly. silly cow

Somebody ripped my front bumper off on one side and destroyed the nylon adjuster on the bumper bracket in an NCP and just left it without a note or anything. I had to fork out for a new bumper and bracket.

Wish I'd caught them!!

I hope you get it sorted without too much trouble Drizz.