Electric mirrors
Electric Sunroof
17 inch RS4’s
40mm Boge Lowering Springs
Cross drilled Front Discs
RS4 Upper & Lower Front Grills
Clarion DXZ 738 RMP Mp3 CD Player

Very Good Condition

I reckon £4k would be a good price but £3k - £3.5k would be more realistic. How comes your selling up?

[ QUOTE ]
technics100 said:
Anyone? I don't know whether to put it back to standard or sell it with everything on it? anyone got a suitable price???

[/ QUOTE ]
That's a tough one to call. The thing about modding a car extensively is that you are essentially changing it to suit your preferences. The naff 70s terms for it is customising, but I think personalising is a better description. That's great all the time you're keeping the car, but when you come to sell it, you're potentially limiting the saleability of the car to a small market, i.e. people who want the same mods as you. If you go too far, the car becomes desirable to a smaller and smaller market. Also, it can then reduce rather than increase the value.

You might find you get the best price by returning it to standard, selling it at full value to the widest customer base possible, and then either keep the modified parts for another car, or sell them separately for extra cash.

Good luck, whichever you choose to do.

Sorry, technics100, I should also have added, from viewing the pics, I think your car looks great, and I suspect it is very desirable, but it probably won't fetch any more cash modified than it would in stock condition, so I stand by the suggestion to return to standard & then sell the parts on Ebay.

I'd leave it modified mate as you have done things tastefully and in keeping with the car. The engine hasn't been touched so really its mainly cosmetic changes. The only thing is that you wont get back the money you have spent on the mods. Good luck with the sale and the purchase of a Bora my brother is looking to buy the TDI version also which AMD do a rather tasty remap for. Lots of torque
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/froggie_red.gif