super rare abs sensor available

mikeya4

Reaction score
Hi a few might of known i was in need of the rear abs sensors for my 2.5 tdi quatty, i only needed one so i have one for sale £130 delivered
8a0927807c

vagcat seems to suggest they're fitted to facelift 80 quattros, RS2's and all pre-facelift A4 quattros...

When I needed one for the S4, I just took to car to the local garage, they sourced one from wherever and that was it. Can't remember it being that expensive either. Are the S4 ones any different to the 2.5TDi ones?

vagcat seems to suggest they're fitted to facelift 80 quattros, RS2's and all pre-facelift A4 quattros...

I hope not as i've spent ages looking to find its a genuine part only and audi want £147

Theres no difference i can see between the S4 part and the TDI part, bar the pre/post facelift split, although there does seem to be a difference on ONE side of the rear of cars with automatic headlight levelling, which the S4 will have.

The post facelift sensors are slightly cheaper, but none are listed anywhere near £140 on vagcat (althgouh i've no idea how uptodate the prices are on there, they've always seemed pretty close for me in the past)

S4 items are no different to any other B5 quattro of a similar year.

And yes, B4 80 quattro, and RS4 used the same ones.

8A0 is a B4 prefix.

so i've just been raped by audi and eurocarparts then :(

As far as I know, and I've just about had as much ABS ******** as I can stand. 8A0927807C are like hens teeth. ECP quoted about the same as Audi, (coming straight from bosch). GSF could quote and the cheapest I got was from Siena. I've used ones from breakers yards but they were dodgey to begin with.

Presumably by "hens teeth" you mean you cant get aftermarket parts for them...

To me rare = not available from the dealer any more...

Which is quite a different thing!

Paid £65 for one of these last year. Dunno what is meant by rare here, they are a common part and can be had from any dealer???
Si.

that part number? please show me where you can get that part number abs sensor for that price as I looked for 2 months before paying that price from audi