AH FabricationsChris Nott

Re: Snowing...

And I hope all you soft-top drivers kept your tops down and were not yellow bellied defeatest ponce monkeys!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Re: Snowing...

[ QUOTE ]
    I am sat in a client's office in Slough, Berks, and just happened to look out the window - and it is bl**dy snowing!

What is the weather like in this country?!? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Initially I thought probably more like someone is doing coke on the roof top - but them read "Slough", so it must be dandruff from someone sticking their head out an upstairs window..

Neutral

Status

Another B5 S4 grill on ebay

imported_kev_turbo

Re: Another B5 S4 grill on ebay

I have noticed these going for about 45 plus the postage on e-bay recently and nearly bought one. On the off chance however while at the dealer I asked in parts for a price expecting to be told the usual 3 zillion pounds and not in stock until 2017, but they are only 44 brand new from the dealers, next day!!!!

Kev

Grumpy Old Man

Status

Re: Another B5 S4 grill on ebay

[ QUOTE ]
    kev_turbo said:
    I have noticed these going for about 45 plus the postage on e-bay recently and nearly bought one. On the off chance however while at the dealer I asked in parts for a price expecting to be told the usual 3 zillion pounds and not in stock until 2017, but they are only 44 brand new from the dealers, next day!!!!

Kev

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought one new from a dealer in 2001 for 43, and a year later, sold it on Ebay for 52. PMSL!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif[/img]