Another B5 S4 grill on ebay

And I hope all you soft-top drivers kept your tops down and were not yellow bellied defeatest ponce monkeys!

[ QUOTE ]
I am sat in a client's office in Slough, Berks, and just happened to look out the window - and it is bl**dy snowing!

What is the weather like in this country?!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Initially I thought probably more like someone is doing coke on the roof top - but them read "Slough", so it must be dandruff from someone sticking their head out an upstairs window..

I have noticed these going for about £45 plus the postage on e-bay recently and nearly bought one. On the off chance however while at the dealer I asked in parts for a price expecting to be told the usual 3 zillion pounds and not in stock until 2017, but they are only £44 brand new from the dealers, next day!!!!

Kev

[ QUOTE ]
kev_turbo said:
I have noticed these going for about £45 plus the postage on e-bay recently and nearly bought one. On the off chance however while at the dealer I asked in parts for a price expecting to be told the usual 3 zillion pounds and not in stock until 2017, but they are only £44 brand new from the dealers, next day!!!!

Kev

[/ QUOTE ]

I bought one new from a dealer in 2001 for £43, and a year later, sold it on Ebay for £52. PMSL!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif