My Audi S4 Bi Turbo (265) is for sale now

Wow. That was a short ownership.

Not as short as the poor bloke who owned one last year for about two months before the gearbox knackered on him and he had to sell it.

Wow. That was a short ownership.

Yeap had the car on Nov 2008 and only done 4000 miles and now no job it makes it really hard for me to keep it running :( I had alot plans for it but now no job and insurance coming on june it really hard for me to keep it :(

Not as short as the poor bloke who owned one last year for about two months before the gearbox knackered on him and he had to sell it.

There is nothing wrong with my car my friend and if anyone wants to buy it I will welcome any test from AA to Audi dealer and the only reason I am selling it is because I can't run it anymore I am short of money and if there was sometiming wrong with the car I wouldn't had change the Timing belt and other bits.

Sorry Nez, wasn't suggesting there was. Just saying, i've known shorter ownerships. They are expensive cars to run. When I get made redundant, mine will be straight up for sale!

The fact you've literally just had the cambelt done should be a good sign to any potential buyers. If someone had a lemon and wanted to shift it on, they wouldn't have bothered getting it done.

Good luck with the sale.

Sorry Nez, wasn't suggesting there was. Just saying, i've known shorter ownerships. They are expensive cars to run. When I get made redundant, mine will be straight up for sale!

The fact you've literally just had the cambelt done should be a good sign to any potential buyers. If someone had a lemon and wanted to shift it on, they wouldn't have bothered getting it done.

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks alot :) hope it goes to a good owner who will take care of it as I did :)

May be you could down grade to a 1.8TQ?

Yea that is my plan I might go for a Audi A4 1.8TQ that would be a good car to own :)