It always happens to me

tazzy baby

Welsh & Proud
Reaction score
I bought some wheels a few months ago in poor condition but with good tires
th_rs8alloy.jpg

the face of the wheel was black due to kerbin and water getting down between the lacquar and the alloy.

So i gave them to a guy who lives not to far away who does spray painting on the side and he said if i strip them and clean them up the he'll spray them for 30 quid but i have to get the paint, primer, hardner, thinners and some other things,,,,,,

So he has had them for about two and a half months when i got a call today to say he's just droped them off at my house and my mother who was there paid him the 30 quid so as u can imagine i rushed home but when i get there i should have run the other way i dont know what he done to the but paint them he did not...:wtf:
th_DSCF0016.jpg

They were coverd in dust and dirt so i washed them and this is after the i washed them sorry about the size but i dont know how to get the pic bigger
th_DSCF0025.jpg

Hope you can see how bad this is in the close up

th_DSCF0028.jpg

All the paint and primer has come off and its left me fed up and and im at the point where im thinking whats the point,,,,,
got laid off so cash is tight as it is and then this happens some peeps are c--ts:sign_unfair:
Any 1 round the south wales area who knows any one cheep who can do this for me and i will throw a few drinks in to

I bought some wheels a few months ago in poor condition but with good tires
th_rs8alloy.jpg

the face of the wheel was black due to kerbin and water getting down between the lacquar and the alloy.

So i gave them to a guy who lives not to far away who does spray painting on the side and he said if i strip them and clean them up the he'll spray them for 30 quid but i have to get the paint, primer, hardner, thinners and some other things,,,,,,

So he has had them for about two and a half months when i got a call today to say he's just droped them off at my house and my mother who was there paid him the 30 quid so as u can imagine i rushed home but when i get there i should have run the other way i dont know what he done to the but paint them he did not...:wtf:
th_DSCF0016.jpg

They were coverd in dust and dirt so i washed them and this is after the i washed them sorry about the size but i dont know how to get the pic bigger
th_DSCF0025.jpg

Hope you can see how bad this is in the close up

th_DSCF0028.jpg

All the paint and primer has come off and its left me fed up and and im at the point where im thinking whats the point,,,,,
got laid off so cash is tight as it is and then this happens some peeps are c--ts:sign_unfair:
Any 1 round the south wales area who knows any one cheep who can do this for me and i will throw a few drinks in to

th_DSCF0022.jpg

when he found out he wernt amused ( MY DOG TAZ )