Volks AutosEM Tuning
    All hail the mighty quattro!

Status

Bose rear shelf speakers and sub stopped working?

I have he full amped 10 speaker Bose set up in my 1998 S4. Just noticed yesterday the rear shelf speakers and sub have stopped working but I still have the front and rear doors working.

They all worked before and I have the correct ISO connector to run it all properly.

Cannot see why just these would stop working but not the rest?

Any ideas anyone?
    MRC-Powerflex-Hotchkis-Porsche-Compomtive-Vredestein-034-JHM-Apikol-EBC-FK-Labree-Vibrant-Recaro

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status
    output to the amp maybe , what systems in there
    99 Nogaro S4 now black bonnet and roof,blackdiamond discs and pads,Hybrid K04 with uprated actuators ,Rs4 clutch custom lightweight flywheel, esp lightweight pulley set ,Rs4 intake pipes ,rs4 mounts ,full samco hose set,F-hose delete ,BMC carbon induction, full stainless exhaust with de cat pipes, custom chip,18"ultra lights,LED rear clusters,6000k xenons ,LED sides,KW coilovers,powerflex bushes ,Boost guage in pillar pod,isotta steering wheel and gearknob,B&M short shifter

4th Gear

Status
    head unit sorry
    99 Nogaro S4 now black bonnet and roof,blackdiamond discs and pads,Hybrid K04 with uprated actuators ,Rs4 clutch custom lightweight flywheel, esp lightweight pulley set ,Rs4 intake pipes ,rs4 mounts ,full samco hose set,F-hose delete ,BMC carbon induction, full stainless exhaust with de cat pipes, custom chip,18"ultra lights,LED rear clusters,6000k xenons ,LED sides,KW coilovers,powerflex bushes ,Boost guage in pillar pod,isotta steering wheel and gearknob,B&M short shifter

All hail the mighty quattro!

Status
    Has the full amped system, so wouldn't hve any sound I don't think if the amp was not on, even with the original headunit in they don't work, gonna go through the amp pins and speakers later and test em
    MRC-Powerflex-Hotchkis-Porsche-Compomtive-Vredestein-034-JHM-Apikol-EBC-FK-Labree-Vibrant-Recaro